Future Living Environments
The learning modules of Junior University upper secondary school include:
- two (economics and technology) full digital courses on sustainable development
- MOOC course: Climate Action – Solutions for Carbon Neutral Transport
- Economics course: Orientation to Sustainability Thinking
- LUT visit as part of KE1 course (laboratory, lecture, student meetings)
- Upper secondary school students participate in the Climate Protection Days (Ilmastonsuojelupäivät) event
Further information on LUT University courses for upper secondary school students, visit the LUT website via this link.