- Trust bodies
- Information about decisions and the city
- give feedback
- Take the initiative or complain about the decision
- Participate and influence working group
The Participate and Influence individual prize was awarded especially to the one who delighted with the elf adventure Jonna Ovaska. The participate and influence community prize was awarded For the Imatra Motor Club about the club's role as an organizer of talks.
Participate and influence individual prize was awarded for tamping winter cycling routes Juha Kallio. The participate and influence community prize was awarded For the Youth Chamber of Commerce.
The participant and impact individual prize was awarded to the founder of the Kauppa-apu service For Heidi Walhberg. The participate and influence community prize was awarded Lucky paws – for the association, which is an actor that emphasizes community and creates good around it.
The community award went to the Harjula stable, which is piloted by them Katri ja Brother Matti Kemppinen. Harjula's stable brings the countryside next to the factory, and all children are welcome to the stable. Since the beginning of the establishment of the stable, bullying has been prohibited at the stable and that is why the children have had a good time there. For their part, the Kemppis have been raising the children who attended the stable and created a safe environment for them to practice.
You got the personal award Pekka Sarkanen. As an active member of the Itä-Siitola village association, he has been involved in developing the comfort of his neighborhood, which all other Imatra residents can also enjoy while touring Vuoksen Lenkki. Sarkanen has also actively participated in the organization of Imatranajes with the association.
He has been organizing various gyms and fitness events for seniors and thus got them to get active and take care of their health. Sarkanen is also the active chairman of Imatra Lapinkävijöitte.
The award was presented at Imatra's summer opening. The awards were presented by the chairman of the participate and influence working group Mikko Airas and working group member Ilkka Nokelainen.
I received the "Participate and influence" individual award in Jaakko Hasu, who has done a great job in building the pumptrack track in Karhumäki and in the development and maintenance of the track.
They received the community award jointly The Rautio neighborhood association and the Niska jöre association. The associations have restored Liette's swimming beach and its surroundings with the help of workers and made the four-kilometer long Seppoi path between Vuoksenniska and Rautionkylä.
A personal award was awarded Sanna to Ilose. When asking for proposals for the award recipients, Ilonen was a superior candidate and his selection was justified, e.g. as follows:
- Sanna is open, positive and she radiates wonderful Karelian and Imatra-likeness in all its openness. In the previous year, 2017, people interested in movies literally flooded Bio Vuo from Lappeenranta and the entire province. The Bio Vuoksi movie theater seems to have established itself over the years as part of Imatra's cultural tradition.
- Sanna has made Vuoksenniska and Bio Vuokse famous in the province. She is an active female entrepreneur and local cultural worker. He got e.g. From Vuoksenniskan's middle schoolers to the waiting room of a wonderful miniature model, which is related to the Unknown Soldier.
- Sanna is sympathetic, caring, listening, encouraging and, despite her small size, strong and likes the weaker sides. As an entrepreneur, a friendly and responsible happy person.
A community award was awarded Sienimäki Kaukalo ry. The association has bought a hockey rink with its own money for the children of Sienimäki and the entire city. The association also takes care of the rink itself.
The award was presented for the first time in 2017. The award went to an active member of the Itä-Siitola village association Ritva Kuuva.