Grants available for international activities
The city of Imatra can grant grants for twin city visits to Imatra's youth, sports and arts groups.
In the city's budget, support money has been set aside to encourage the city's citizens to engage in international activities.
The city of Imatra can grant grants for twin city visits, mainly to Imatra's youth, sports and arts groups. Similarly, grants can be given to registered associations in Imatra, whose guests are youth groups from the twin cities, as follows:
- Traveling to Saltzgitter, Szigetvár and Zvolen costs €90/person
- Those traveling to Ludvika are €50/person
- Those traveling to St. Petersburg are €50/person and those traveling to Tihvina are €70, plus visa costs
- Narva-Joesuu €30
- Visa expenses will be reimbursed for those traveling to Svetogorsk and Vyborg.
- Imatra can be reimbursed €600/group if the group size is at least 20 people or €350/group if the group size is at least 7 people.
According to discretion, other international visiting activities can also be assisted with the same principles from the allocations for international activities, if it generates considerable benefit for Imatra or positive publicity.
Applications for supporting international activities with justifications can be submitted either by Liaison Director Tea Laitimo teaimatra.fi (tea[dot]laitimo[at]imatra[dot]fi) or registryimatra.fi (kirjaamo[at]imatra[dot]fi).
For more information:
Liaison Director Tea Laitimo, tel. 020 617 2212, teaimatra.fi