Kulttuuritalo Virra premises for remote workers and entrepreneurs
The remote office can be rented for a day, week or month. The premises are ideal for, for example, remote workers from out-of-town or entrepreneurs.
- The premises are also suitable for an entrepreneur as a temporary office, producer Juha Leskinen Culture house from Virra says.
In the well-equipped rooms, working hours are on weekdays from 8 am to 20 pm according to the opening hours of Kulttuuritalo Virtra
The rooms have a desk and chair, a double monitor, a keyboard and mouse, a speaker phone that facilitates remote meetings, a larger screen on the wall and, of course, an internet connection. You can print in the library located in the same property.
In addition, all study rooms have a small seating area with seating for two people. The rooms also have a closet and a water point.
The reservation of remote workspaces is made through the electronic reservation system
Rent is paid when booking. After making the reservation, the person making the reservation will receive a PIN code in their e-mail, with which they can enter the study room.
For more information:
Producer Juha Leskinen Imatra Base Camp Oy, tel. 040 556 6629, juha. a widowimatra.fi (juha[dot]leskinen[at]imatra[dot]fi)
Remote workspace reservation
1) Register as a user the first time.
2) After registration, you will receive a confirmation message to the e-mail address you provided. (if the message is not visible, check if it went to spam). Your profile is activated when you click on the link in the message.
3) After registration, you can immediately book available rooms. Your e-mail address serves as an ID for timmi.
4) You can log in to the online store and start buying!
Month €200, week €70, day €15.
All prices include VAT. 24%.